VINNO ultrasound systems are equipped with Innovative RF platform technology that eliminates the middle demodulation, allowing the systems to receive and process 40 times the amount of raw signals compared to traditional processing methods.
VINNO 8 combines cutting-edge technology to provide high-quality images and diagnostic information for clinicians
Light, thin and more intelligent.
Designed to excel in portability. Very light to carry, thin to fit in small bags, ergonomically beautiful to operate easily.
VINNO E35 is a well balanced ultrasound system for
general purpose with concise design. It meets the
demands of any clinical setting.
- 18.5 inch high resolution LED monitor
- 10 inch capacitive touch screen
- 3D/4D imaging
- Trapezoidal imaging TView
- Full screen imaging
- B and CF simultaneous dual display mode
- CWD as standard configuration
- 500G Hard Disk, DVD-RW and 4 USB Ports
Compounding technology combined with RF platform, VFusion helps to improve the image information, enhance contrast resolution and reduces noise.
Thanks to Vinno RF platform, VSpeckle can adaptively enhance contrast and reduce speckle, haze and other artifacts.
Thanks to RF data, sound speed is automatically matched to enhance certain tissues such as breast and tendons
Calculate the size in 2D and volumes in 3D.
The G55 combines world-class performance with sleek, compact design to meet all your clinical imaging needs.
- Zone Imaging
- Single Probe Technology
- Contrast Imaging
Using micro-bubble imaging technology to improve the visualization and assessment of cardiac cavities, large vessels and tissue vascularity
"Designed to Impress". VINNO M86 is the top of the range model. It offers a very powerful high-precision system with more focus on women’s health
VINNO M86 is a fully featured system that delivers extraordinary life-like images, with full suit of clinical applications
- 21.5 inch LCD screen for wider field of view
- Integrated gel warmer for patient’s comfort
- Care hook for better cable management
- Affordless, electronic, control panel adjustment
- Standard five transducer ports for various applications
- Xcen Probe Technology
- Various advanced applications for general imaging, breast, vascular, msk and women imaging