Chiropractic Radiography Systems
- A good image quality system is essential for chiropractors to better visualize the alignment of bone structures, joint spacing and integrity of bone cortex, together with any possible abnormalities in the surrounding soft tissue structures.
- DRGEM chiropractic x-ray systems are one of the most durable and reliable systems with global presence and great feedback.
- We can support our customers by providing them with customizable DRGEM x-ray systems, where they can choose between different varieties of product's parts and features to best suit their business needs and budget.
What we can offer:
- Conventional x-ray machines, ranging from basic entry level to high end digital systems.
- High frequency generators ranges from 32 Kw to 82 Kw.
- Fully digital x-ray machines including 43x43 cm CSI flat panel detector and chiropractic x-ray Software.
- One phase and three phase high frequency generators.
- Manual and motorized stitching for up to 5 regions covering the whole body.
- DR Upgrade solution for easy upgrade from conventional to digital system.
- DR Upgrade of DRGEM conventional systems to a fully integrated digital system.
- In-house installation and service, including remote diagnosis capability.
- X-Ray room layout designs.
Standard and Compact Designs
A - Type FC4..
Floor - Ceiling Standard System. Tube moves in 4 directions, vertical and longitudinal, allowing scanning at SID 100cm to 180cm.
B -Type FC2..
Floor Mounted compact design, Ideal for very small rooms.
Tube moves in 2 directions, up and down. Tube stand is fixed at SID 100cm.
Digital Acquisition Systems and DR Upgrade Solutions
The perfect solution from DRGEM to improve your x-ray image quality and optimize your workflow using a large field of view flat panel detector.
- The DR upgrade solution for chiropractors "AcquiDR" is equipped with tethered 17x17 inch flat panel detector (FPD)
- Two types of FPD, GOS for very good quality images or CSI for outstanding quality images.
- The 16 bit digital FPD generates an outstanding image quality at a very high transfer speed
- Very fast data transfer, a few seconds only from patient scanning to image acquisition and reconstruction.
- Water resistant (face-up) and dust proof detector.
- The detector plate is resistant to load and shock.
- One tera byte workstation works as an archiving system with capability of sharing images. Images can be shared as DICOM for consultation or other PC format images for sharing with patients
- RADMAX II is a very comprehensive software, fully loaded with pre-processing and post-processing tools for image manipulation
- Fully featured software that allows chiropractors to check spine alignment, follow up patient spine treatment by comparing spine images over time
- Hardware connection between the PC and DRGEM chiropractic x-ray systems so users can enjoy full control and communication capability with the x-ray system.