VXR VET Radiography Systems
- The DRGEM VXR VET radiography systems provide your practice with instant high quality images, with a user friendly VET software interface for easy data management and image processing
- The high frequency X-ray generator features excellent accuracy, reproducibility and long-term stability.
- The VXR is a very smart and complete veterinary x-ray machine with small footprint and floating table top.
- The fast kV rising time minimizes unnecessary patient dose, and supply superior image quality.
- Compact, light weight veterinary x-ray machines with powerful high frequency generator
- 120kV, 100mA, 250mAs, 4kW output
- Dual Focus: 0.5/1.5mm
- LED Light Collimator
- Free adjustment of KV and mA
- Easy X-ray field control by sliding knobs
Integrated Mobile JADE VET radiography systems
- Mobile foldable veterinary x-ray machines that are very easy to use and operate.
- Easy to move and to store.
- Compact and powerful 4KW x-ray tube
- Counter balanced tube stand
- Wheel locks
- Additional scan controls on tube head
- Ideal for small clinics, small spaces or mobile services.
AcquiDR VET Acquisition System
Ideal Solution For Upgrading Conventional Veterinary X-Ray Machines
DRGEM VET AqcuiDR fully featured digital acquisition systems allow you to acquire images in a few seconds, annotate, measure, calculate and share them for consultation and reporting.
The DR upgrade "AcquiDR" Comes in two configurations, desktop or laptop configuration.
Flat Panel Detectors
- Wireless or tethered CSI flat panel detectors
- High-shock tolerance carbon fiber plate with a magnesium housing
- Anti-dust and water proof surface
- 150 kg uniform load limit
- Up to 5Ghz data transmission speed
- 3 detector batteries, 5 hours operation time each
Why Flat Panel Detectors?
- Optimize your busy workflow
- Improve diagnosis by better visualization of the anatomical structures at a much lower dose
- Improve the x-ray tube efficiency and hence the life time of your x-ray machine
- Long term solution to protect your investment
- 1 Terabyte Local storage + CD burner.
- Friendly user interface for data management, post processing and data archiving.
- Scanning and image acquisition within 10 seconds
- Dicom 3.0 networking interface for PACS connection including Query, Store, Worklist and Print.
Dental Veterinary Radiography Systems Designed for Operator Comfort
Portable, Mobile and Cart Based units
No need any more for assistance while scanning patients, the new dental x-ray design allows operators to use one hand for scanning and the other hand for positioning the sensor.
The Newly Designed EzRay Air Offers:
- Innovative and very light portable x-ray system
- Wide selection of KV and mA for optimizing image quality
- Smallest tube focal spot of 0.4 mm for generating clear images
- Shielded ring for extra operation safety
- Easy selection of type of tooth and pet for optimum results
- 3 sensor sizes and user friendly software for patient management and data storage