- The DRGEM VXR VET radiography systems provide your practice with instant high quality digital images of companion animals with a user friendly VET software interface for easy data management and image processing
- The GXR high frequency X-ray generator features excellent accuracy, reproducibility and long-term stability.
- Very smart and small footprint system with floating table top.
- Fast kV rising time minimize unnecessary patient dose, and supply superior image quality.
- Compact, light weight x-ray system and powerful high frequency generator
- 120kV, 100mA, 250mAs, 4kW output
- Dual Focus: 0.5/1.5mm
- LED Light Collimator
- Free adjustment of KV and mA
- Easy X-ray field control by sliding knobs
The newly released mobile JADE VET radiography systems
- A very easy to operate portable system.
- Easy to move and to store.
- 4KW x-ray tube
- Counter balanced tube stand
- Wheel locks
- Additional scan controls on tube head
- Ideal for small clinics, small spaces or mobile services.
AcquiDR Acquisition System
Ideal Solution For Upgrading Conventional VET X-Ray Systems
DRGEM VET AqcuiDR fully featured digital acquisition systems allow to acquire images in a few seconds, annotate, measure, calculate and share them for consultation and reporting.
- Flat Panel Detectors
- Wireless or tethered GOS or CSI flat panel detectors
- High-shock tolerance carbon fiber plate with a magnesium housing
- Anti-dust and water proof surface
- 150 kg uniform load limit
- Up to 5Ghz data transmission speed
- 3 detector batteries, 6 hours operation time each
Why Flat Panel Detectors?
- Optimize your busy workflow
- Improve diagnosis by better visualization of the anatomical structures at a much lower dose
- Improve the x-ray tube efficiency and hence the life time of your x-ray machine
- Long term solution to protect your investment
- Mini-PACS Workstation
- 1 Terabyte Local Mini-PACS storage + CD burner.
- Friendly user interface for data management, post processing and data archiving.
- Scanning and image acquisition within 10 seconds
- Dicom 3.0 networking interface for PACS connection including Query, Store, Worklist and Print.